The Frank B. Kellogg House is a historic house in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States. It is listed as a National Historic Landmark for its association with Nobel Peace Prize-winner Frank B. Kellogg, co-author of the Kellogg–Briand Pact. Kellogg Boulevard in downtown Saint Paul is also named for him. The main part of the stone and shingle-clad house was designed by William H. Willcox and completed in 1890. In 1923 a large addition designed by Allen H. Stem was constructed on the north-east side of the house.
From 1889 until his death, this was the permanent residence of Frank B. Kellogg (1856-1937), lawyer, U.S. Senator, and diplomat. As Secretary of State from 1925-29, he negotiated the 1928 Kellogg–Briand Pact—for which he received the Nobel Peace Prize—and shifted foreign policy away from interventionism. He died at home in 1937, on the eve of his 81st birthday from pneumonia, following a stroke.
The house was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1976.It is also a contributing property to the Historic Hill District.